I’ll create a custom portrait based on your photo. The process is easy and fun!
Here is How it Works:
- You provide the photo you would like me to use. The photo should be clear, naturally lit (no flash photography) and high resolution. It is recommended that you provide multiple photographs of the subject(s) so that I get a more accurate sense of the likeness of your pet. Photos should be provided electronically.
- We will discuss the details of the artwork and decide on the composition together before work begins. Framing options will be presented and agreed upon at this time as well.
- I will provide you a quote based on your specific selections as well as an estimate of the time it will take to complete. Note: Timing is dependent on my existing work load and the size of your portrait, but will typically take 4-6 weeks from start to finish.
- Payment options are available for your convenience.
* Pay the full price up front
* A minimum of 30% down payment is required prior to starting the portrait. The balance is due prior to shipment.
I will periodically send you progress photos giving you the ability to ask for adjustments along the way. When the work is complete, you may request one last adjustment before finalization. Please note that some mediums are more difficult to alter in the later stages, therefore input may be solicited more frequently earlier in the portrait creation process.
Top Quality and Care goes into each portrait. I only use acid free, archival papers and artist grade lightfast materials. Your drawing won’t yellow or fade over time (up to 100 years).
I reserve the right to display commissioned artwork in promotions and on social media. I will not share a commissioned work until agreed upon with the buyer in the event that the commission is a gift or otherwise needs to be kept secret. I will not name the buyer in these promotions.
I reserve the right to sell reproductions of commissioned works, particularly in the case of pet portraits or otherwise neutral subjects.
There are no reviews yet.